Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

Melissa McCarthy: My body is a 'work in progress'

 
 
 
(PEOPLE.com) -- It's been a banner year for Melissa McCarthy professionally, but there's one thing the "Bridesmaids" star and recent "Saturday Night Live" host is still struggling with: her weight.
"I've been up and down," McCarthy, 41, tells Anderson Cooper during an appearance on Cooper's daytime talk show, "Anderson," which aired on Monday. "I've been much thinner since my second baby. I'm still working on it. It's a work in progress."
McCarthy, who's launching her own plus-size fashion line, says she'd love to be more svelte but recognizes the effort required.
"I hope I wake up at, like, 94 pounds," she quips. "But I don't think that's going to happen."
But, the Emmy winner adds, her main focus is her family, not conforming to Hollywood's typical beauty standards.
"There's so many other things to worry about," McCarthy says. "I still worry about it, but I think, my kids are healthy, I've got a great husband, and I go to work every day and do what I want."
"I'll keep working on [my body]," she says. "I just can't put any time to worrying about it."

To read more visit... http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/29/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/melissa-mccarthy-weight-progress-ppl/index.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment